WHO ARE WE?
OneProjects is a start-up based in Dublin (Ireland) and Munich (Germany) developing cutting edge innovative imaging technologies to significantly advance healthcare and solve truly global unmet clinical needs.
With creativity, passion and focus, we apply our best-in-class engineering and design knowhow to create new hardware, software and data science technologies.
To drive our application development, we are looking for an experienced Senior 3D Medical Computer Vision Engineer to join our growing interdisciplinary team based in Munich.
As a Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for developing high quality and high-performance 3D and 4D computer vision algorithms for the registration, segmentation, and classification of highly challenging medical imaging data in the context of our medical imaging system.
You will play a critical role in an early-stage startup environment and become part of a dynamic group of innovators, shaping the future of imaging in healthcare.
YOUR ROLE WITH US
- To be an algorithm component owner in our innovative product and technology landscape.
- Developing accurate and performant 3D medical computer vision algorithms in Python, C++, and CUDA.
- Driving all parts of the development cycle from algorithm and software design through prototype implementation and testing as well as integration in our application.
- To play a crucial and pivotal part in our development and contribute to all areas of the business.
- Managing projects with cross-functional, co-located teams to achieve company goals and milestones.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- BS or MS in computer science or related study background. PhD and scientific publication record are a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience in 3D (biomedical) computer vision or medical image processing. Experience in ultrasound image analysis is a plus.
- Strong software development skills in Python and C++. Experience in CUDA is a plus.
- Proven track record of developing sophisticated 3D registration, 3D segmentation, 3D tracking, and / or classification and machine learning approaches.
- Experience with 3D and 4D imaging data.
- Ability to understand, implement, and extend state-of-the-art approaches from literature is a must.
- Experience in modern software development and using an agile, sprint-based approach.
- Strong analytical mindset and the passion for developing software with complex challenges.
- Fundamental understanding of imaging physics including data formation in medical imaging systems.
- Hands-on mindset and creativity for problem-solving within multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong work ethics with a team-oriented mindset. Startup experience is a plus.
- Good communication skills in English are essential.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Working on cutting edge imaging systems to the direct benefit of patients and improving healthcare.
- Becoming part of a dynamic, multi-national team of highly skilled individuals with a very strong focus on team culture and individual development.
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests.
- Connecting you with a network of companies and innovators in the technical, clinical and business world from around the globe.
- A permanent contract with an attractive compensation in an award-winning start-up.
- Flexible working environment and an international culture as well as offices in Germany and Ireland.
- Ergonomic workplace in an attractive office in Munich city - easily reachable by public transport.
One Projects is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Would you like to become part of our team? We would love to hear from you and look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter.