Hivebrite is an all-in-one community management and engagement platform
- We power communities, help them thrive, and maximize their impact.
That's our mission.
Our SaaS platform serves customers across a variety of industries including higher education, non-profit, and corporate.
Founded in 2015, today we count more than 900 customers worldwide
- including Cartier, WWF, P&G, the United Nations, New York Stock Exchange; as well as both Stanford and Princeton Universities.
We employ more than 120 people across our offices in Paris, New York, and Sydney, and 30 nationalities are represented in our team! In 2020, we were awarded five Great Place to Work labels, were recognized as a G2 High Performer, and won the International Prize by EY, SYNTEC Numerique, and TECH IN France.
And we have no intention of slowing down!
YOUR ROLE WILL BE:
- Since we are dealing with communities around the world, we manipulate a wide variety of data (personal, banking, etc.
- Cybersecurity and Information Security more generally are crucial in our product for the trust of our clients.
- They expect us to be very attentive to the respect of cybersecurity rules, at all levels of the company.
- We are already compliant with the GDPR and PCI-DSS, and soon-to-be compliant with the ISO 27001 international standard.
- We are today accompanied by a Legal Council on the GDPR topics and by a consulting and auditing firm on the PCI-DSS and ISO 27001 matters.
- Our company has grown very quickly, and since we are onboarding new customer's platforms every day and must improve our security at all levels on a daily basis, we need to reinforce our Information Security team with a Security Jedi!
- You will be a pillar in the company transformation, you will actively contribute to bring Hivebrite to the top-notch level of security for the communities' management platforms, and you will accelerate our growth by being a business partner on security matters.
YOUR MISSION WILL BE:
- Be a member of the ISMS team and proactively participate in the continuous improvement of our ISMS
- Lead transversal and technical security projects to meet our ISO 27001 requirements and increase the overall information security at Hivebrite
- Actively contribute to the annual renewal of our certifications: PCI-DSS, ISO 27001 and GDPR
- Enable the Sales / CSteams by building the appropriate material for internal security awareness and and marketed clients / prospects communications
- Be a business partner with our sales and customer success teams on security topics
- Provide the business teams with the right material to share with our customers and leads our security footprint
- Assist the sales and customer success teams in their daily questions regarding security and compliance, make things simple and sharp to help them to answer their clients efficiently
- Help our business team to answer the Security questionnaires sent by our clients or prospects
- Ensure the business teams have the right material to share with our customers and leads
- Assist the Information Security Officer in its daily operations
- Perform and/or assist in the log reviews
- Perform and/or assist in controlling security policies are followed
- Perform and/or assist in the writing of the quarterly reports
- Present security onboarding to new employees
- Review new vulnerabilities - Review security alerts
- Internal communication relating to security matters
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 1-2 years of experience in consulting in cybersecurity or in a startup environment with similar topics
- A masters degree in Engineering or Business.
- A specialization in Cybersecurity and Compliance or similar would be a strong plus
- An ability to quickly become familiar with our technical stack and all our security layers in place (GCP, GKE, AWS S3, Datadog, Prismacloud, Cloudflare...)
- Expertise on Information Security best practices (in a startup environment)
- A strong knowledge of ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, GDPR compliance
- Full proficiency in written and spoken English. French is a strong plus.
- An ability to face and answer client requests during security interviews
- A good sense of business priorities
- Excellent writing skills
- A 30 min video call with Jeff, our Information Security Officer to go deeper on the job description and for you to understand the expectations of the role.
- A 30 to 45 min values-based video-call with Mélodie, our HR Manager
- A 1 hour case study presentation to the team
- A 30 min call with Martin, our Chief Operations Officer, to answer any questions you might have at this stage
Our recruitment process lasts max 10 working days, and we can deliver an offer 48 hours after the final interview
PERKS - Office & Team Life:
- A brand new office in the center of Paris with a rooftop just for us! Billiards, table football, gym room and even have a karaoke room!
- An international work environment, with an office in Paris, New York and Sydney. FYI, we have more than 30 different nationalities at Hivebrite!
- The latest in Apple's equipment
- Check out our instagram page here to discover our team
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute)
- The Nomad and Hivemiles program, check out our benefit tab!
- A Swile card that you can use for lunch
- A flexible remote policy
- Yearly off sites seminary (the last one was in Marrakech)
- 50% refund of transport costs