Here at nate, we are looking for a Security Engineer to come and assist our growing engineering team. There is an increasing demand to ensure that we are designing and implementing scalable security solutions for our core infrastructure. As our user base continues to grow, there is an increasing demand to ensure our services are healthy and robust, with the data kept secure.
It means collaborating with a team of motivated individuals who are as passionate about the future of commerce and artificial intelligence as we are! And it means being an equity-holder, a doer, a risk-taker, a leader and an example to others.
What you will be doing:
- Design and implement scalable security solutions for our core infrastructure
- Assisting engineering teams with security concerns when implementing new solutions
- Regularly assess our systems for any security related issues or vulnerabilities, ensuring we continue to meet security standards
- Create and promote frameworks, patterns, and methodologies that reduce the risk across the company
- Extensive experience with AWS cloud security and ability to assess infrastructure against cloud security standards
- Solid understanding of Cybersecurity concepts, including security operations, boundary defence, authentication and risk management.
- Experience in identifying security issues and risks, and developing mitigation plans
- Experience implementing cloud security controls using Terraform
- Some experience with Kubernetes and Docker for container orchestration and container security
- Absolute work title freedom
- Personal growth Fridays
- Massage therapy sessions
- Group guided meditations
- Team building trips
- Global AI events and conferences
- Coffee, tea, fruit and snacks
- Unlimited vacation days
- Competitive compensation