Rakuten empowers through technology.
Rakuten is going to bring its network architecture to the world through Symworld.
The final goal is to offer telco companies around the world a secure and open mobile network at high speed and low cost.
We provide access to Rakuten Mobile’s network design combining virtualization and automation, so that customers can purchase and deploy their network wherever they are in the world.
We are looking for a Security Consultant to join our Security team in Germany to advice technology teams in designing and implementing security architectures and controls.
- Act as a Security Ambassador deployed into different teams during phases of technology creation and deployment
- Work with technology teams to architect, design, prioritize, coordinate, and communicate the security technologies necessary to ensure a highly secure yet usable computing environment
- Conduct security maturity assessments to evaluate existing security designs and controls, identify weaknesses and make recommendations
- Provide guidance to technical teams in fixing security issues, for example around secure coding and user awareness
- Support in presales activities
- 5+ years of work experience in IT consulting, with 2+ years in IT security consulting
- Expertise in network security
- Knowledge of operating systems security, preferably Linux
- Excellent communication skills in English; German is a plus
- Preferably Cloud Security experience in GCP, AWS, Azure
- Preferably experience in Telco industry
Rakuten Shugi Principles:
- Always improve, always advance.
- Only be satisfied with complete success - Kaizen.
- Be passionately professional.
- Take an uncompromising approach to your work and be determined to be the best.
- Hypothesize - Practice - Validate - Shikumika.
- Use the Rakuten Cycle to success in unknown territory.
- Maximize Customer Satisfaction.
- The greatest satisfaction for workers in a service industry is to see their customers smile.
- Speed!! Speed!! Speed!! Always be conscious of time. Take charge, set clear goals, and engage your team.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Motivated colleagues, an international team and Start-up environment
- 30 days of annual leave
- Modern workplaces, cool office space as well as high-quality equipment
- Excellent prospects due to strong growth, fair pay, bonus opportunities and much more
Are you excited by the opportunity to help build a brand in Germany? We are looking forward to your application!