Fraugster is a German-Israeli payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last two years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Visa, Wirecard and Ingenico among others. Fraugster is backed by top-tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros for our clients.
At Fraugster, we're building a distributed multi-data center application for real-time fraud detection, built from scratch in Go. We're looking for someone with deep Linux knowledge who is enthusiastic about security topics and is not shy of navigating ‘uncharted waters’. You can expect to contribute to our system’s security, which is vital to our product success as we’re handling sensitive payment data for millions of transactions. We will guide you through the ins-and-outs of our system and equip you with a full toolset to handle security related tasks. This includes, but is not limited to, monitoring, establishing processes, debugging, virtualization and automating as well as monitoring operations. In addition to that you work on logging and intrusion detection. You will be in-charge with protecting our business and customers from any incidents and help us with challenges related to compliance, data protection and system security.
Skills & Requirements:
• You have around 2+ years of experience in a relevant systems role or in a similar position
• Deep Linux knowledge - security, file systems, networking, system libraries
• Past experience in monitoring, configuration management, performance optimization
• Strong scripting knowledge
• Working knowledge of networking, TCP/IP, DNS, SSL, IPTables
• Exposure and knowledge of security topics are a big plus, for example ISO27002/PCI
• Up to date knowledge of the industry and a general interest in modern tech. Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Puppet or Chef is a plus
• Business fluent in spoken and written English
What we offer:
• A dynamic, highly motivated and international team with flat hierarchies
• Hands-on experience in building a product that’s revolutionizing the payment industry
• Exposure to bleeding-edge technology with which we build a high availability system
• Ownership and responsibility for the SecOps domain
• Competitive salary
• Regular team events and a nice office in Berlin
We are looking forward to receiving your application!