What are we looking for?
As an ambitious SEA & Performance Marketing Specialist, you will be the responsible for implementing our digital marketing strategy with concrete SEA objectives. You are part of our Marketing Team and work closely with people from other teams such us Product, Growth and Data Science to create extremely rapid growth in our current 400+ cities, by running digital marketing activities from our office in Rotterdam.
Your role will be to expand and manage our online budget across different digital media channels. The focus would lie in scaling up our SEA campaigns, while also growing our facebook advertising account and affiliate network.Who you are?
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a SEA/ PCC Specialist;
- You are familiar with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Criteo) is preferred;
- You have working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Mode Analytics, etc.);
- You have experience in data analysis and reporting and you really enjoy doing that;
- You handle Excel/ Google Sheets in a proficient way;
- You are an analytical thinker and able to draw conclusions based on the performance of the marketing campaigns: close down or scale up;
- You have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable expressing your ideas;
- You are creative, self-starting, not afraid to roll up your sleeves, and you can deal with a fast changing environment, capable of handling multiple projects at one time;
- You always like to experiment with new channels and try out different forms of partnerships with 3rd parties.
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts;
- You have an University or University of Applied Sciences degree (HBO);
- As a plus: experience with a two-sided marketplace where demand & supply can differ per city and per country.
- You will work in an International Start-up company, with a young, dynamic team of 80+ team members and around 20+ different nationalities.
- You will have a high level of responsibility and high decision-making freedom.
- Opportunities to attend training and workshops related to your field of work.
- Friday Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over beers while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Full-time position (40 hours a week).
- You will work from our office in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- Salary will match your experience.
- Starting: ASAP.