Relayr has become Europe's leading platform for the Internet of Things, enabling the interaction between diverse systems, and creating new scenarios in which we interact with the world around us. If you would like to work with a great team and shape the next stage of our agile transformation driven by the rapid growth and innovation which fuels our company ...
Then relayr is the right place for you!
We are looking for a hands-on Scrum Master for our Berlin office who facilitates the success of our cross-functional teams. For this temporary/freelance assignment we are in search of a candidate who is available in a short notice. Duration 4-6 months.
- Coach the team in self-organizing and improving according to the agile practices.
- Facilitate the sprint planning, retrospective, requirement grooming, daily standup and cross-team coordination, including preparation and follow-ups.
- Identify impediments and help teams and individuals to overcome these obstacles.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution.
- Work with the Product Owner to maximize the value of the product, create a transparent product backlog and visualize the progress.
- Organize the right people, at the right time, to solve the right problems.
- Be a natural point of contact for questions around the agile practices and values.
- Experience working as a Scrum Master in cross-functional teams, remote teams included
- Experience using Jira
- Experience fostering high-performing teams
- Ability to coach teams and individuals to reach their highest potential
- Knowledge of lean and agile concepts and a large pool of techniques to use them to help teams succeed and organizations to evolve
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Holding one of the industry recognized credentials including CSM, PMI-ACP, CSP, CSPO and CSD is a plus
- Fluent in English; German or any other European language is a plus
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 20+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing and an expanding library of books
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with a relaxation room, standing-desks, 3D printer and free fruit and drinks
- A chance to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please apply using the link: