Agile software development for 3D reconstruction of aerial images of entire cities and countries
You are passionate about software development in an agile environment?
You embrace servant-leadership and communicate effectively?
You like to work in an ambitious team focused on co-creation and personal growth?
You love to interact with like-minded colleagues and embrace diversity?
We at nFrames develop the highly specialized and quality software technology SURE. It is used worldwide to turn aerial images of entire cities and countries into 3D surface models. As one of the leading solutions in this domain, it is particularly focused on high accuracy and large scale applications. Besides many mapping applications, our software is used in various contexts like smart cities, infrastructure such as 5G planning, change detection, environment monitoring to VR. Customers are particularly mapping enterprises, governments and software companies who use the technology for solutions in other verticals such as drone flights.
Our 20 high profile people from the domains of Computer Vision, Photogrammetry and Business Development have a strong emphasis on a collaborative company culture while embracing diversity through appreciative communication and an agile organization form. We are currently launching a scaling phase in order to increase market share and to catalyze technology development as the use of 3D geospatial data in our daily life will constantly increase in both consumer markets and particularly the industry. Become part of this permanently evolving and promising market by joining us now.
You like to
- Be a servant leader for agile development teams
- Support development teams to structure their work
- Enable cross team communication as well as promoting it
- Organize and mediate all Scrum related meetings like sprint planning, standups and retrospectives
- Utilize agile techniques and methods to encourage a fun and vibrant working environment
- Work closely with stakeholders to create predictable and high quality work
- Ensure team execution and delivery to committed sprint work by being supportive and giving orientation
- Maintain project data in company tools to ensure transparency from outside the team
- Support the product owner and stakeholders to develop and manage the backlog
- Leverage team setbacks as blameless growth opportunities
- Inspire your team with an intentional focus on happiness
- Contribute towards building a culture of trust, respect, simplicity, courage, transparency, and agility
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in working in an agile software development environment
- Understanding of the complete software development lifecycle
- Ideally a Scrum Master certification or training
- Ability to articulate and represent the business value of Agile practices – customer first mentality
- Proficient written and oral English skills
- Experience to take a pragmatic approach and adapt to change
- Reflective and balanced personality characterized by the ability to listen and understand
What nFrames offers you
- Responsibility and impact
- High profile team with diversity in skills and cultures
- Strong ambition to become technology leader in 3D reconstruction technology and impact on the world market as well as the technology development
- Strong emphasis on company culture – particularly towards appreciative and compassionate communication enabling and embracing diversity
- Team and personal growth emphasis through personal coaching and regular off-site retreats
- Agile organization with interdisciplinary project teams and self-organization
- Competitive salary and continuous salary development
- Ability to travel to clients as well as shows and conferences
- Office space at the heart of Stuttgart surrounded by good restaurants
- Equipment including strong hardware, height adjustable tables, advanced chairs, beverages, fresh fruits and more
- Options for support on transport, leased e-bikes and fitness
- 30 days of vacation
- Compliance with German health system including health insurance or parental leave
If interested and need further information feel free to contact Lucia Gottheit (Tel.: +49 711 997 887 28 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org).