TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a connectivity platform to remotely access, control, manage, monitor, and repair devices of any kind from laptops and mobile phones to industrial machines and robots.
TeamViewer proactively shapes digital transformation and continuously innovates in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Artificial Intelligence.
Since the company’s foundation in 2005, TeamViewer’s software has been installed on more than 2.2 billion devices around the world.
The company is headquartered in Goppingen, Germany, and employs more than 1,000 people globally.
We are looking for a Scrum Master (m / f / d) to join our R&D department and support our engineers in elevating the software development processes around the engineering of our Remote Connectivity product.
The position will report to the VP Software Development and provides excellent opportunity to make impact and add value in an agile, modern environment.
- Accompany one or two interdisciplinary teams to optimize their agile processes in Scrum and ensure their success
- Enable the development teams to plan self-organized Sprints and to commit to their sprint goal
- Analyze metrics and processes to support the spirit of continuous improvement, to identify root causes of impediments and to help remove them
- Contribute know-how of other agile concepts (Kanban, Lean, continuous integration / delivery etc.) to complement the Scrum methods where necessary, helping your teams to embrace agility in their daily work and their collaboration with other teams
- Build trustful relationships to other teams, be an impulse giver, work closely with other partners in the organization to pursue improvements in collaboration and processes, share your knowledge with other Scrum Masters
- Recognize conflicts both within and outside of the team and assist conflicting parties in solving any issues themselves
- Act as a role model in our meetings and ensure their success
- A University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or another related field
- Several years of professional experience as a Scrum Master with a certification as Scrum Master (Certified Scrum Master or Professional Scrum Master)
- Background in working with other agile methods (e.g. XP, Kanban, Lean Startup, Design Thinking, Competitive Engineering, Management 3.0 etc.)
- A knack for generating transparency and solving problems above and beyond hierarchical boundaries. A proven track of creating a level of trust that also stretches beyond team boundaries
- Ability to adopt an open approach to your colleagues, respect the opinions of others and seek out straightforward solutions
- Good analytical and conceptional skills, complemented by solid communication, moderation and conflict resolution skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German is a plus
- Contract location would be Göppingen, Germany
- Until the COVID-19 related restrictions are lifted, we will remain in the home-office work-mode. Afterwards we will keep flexible work arrangements and home office option up to 50%
- Grab the opportunity to provide active input on a fast-growing company and TeamViewer product downloaded and used thousands of times every day, all around the world
- It's all about the team : become part of a community that values respect, support and open feedback
- Enjoy an attractive workplace with modern equipment within a dynamic company that enjoys continuous, healthy growth
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity : our colleagues come from more than 70 countries and speak more than 40 languages
- Benefit from learning opportunities internal & external
- We provide the room for creativity and contributions in a technically diverse environment : Windows, Linux, MacOS, Mobile (iOS / Android), C++, C#, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Work on open source technologies and hacker-friendly projects