Scratchy is an iOS & Android game based on affiliate deals and advertising campaigns
of the classic scratch card offers. It has been available in the U.S.A. since 2015.
Scratchy improves business efficiency and forecasting by taking into account user preferences from a digital scratch card learning through a winning algorithm, with the mission to become the most favorable system to convert consumers to customers.
Scratchy is a brand of NOA, a solutions agency with ten years of experience in strategic consulting and brand building. Read our manifesto at http://noa.solutions
The Scratchy Product Manager is a Tausendsassa, who keeps a cool head, knows how to prioritize and has a future-oriented mindset. Through an understanding of what brands and users are longing for, he/she ideates, tests and launches features that serve the wishes of both, brands and users. Essentially, he/she leads the product development, oversees the daily tasks and keeps the system running with an eye on the financials.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Office: Berlin, Germany
- Lead the ideation, prototype, test and launch of innovative features and products through hands-on collaboration with other team members
- Translate product strategy into flexible user stories and/or prototypes so that engineering teams can deliver working software & bug fixes fast
- Innovate the future of Scratchy by developing and executing a product strategy and vision, aligned with company goals and commercial strategy
- Work closely with internal & external key stakeholders (Investors)
- Create Project and Financial Reporting
- Competition Analysis to inform ideation
- A university degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or a related field
- Experience in leading a digital mobile project (2+ Years)
- An ownership mentality, entrepreneurial drive and proven ability to motivate your colleagues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, fluent English is a prerequisite
- Business-oriented & data-driven
- Business savvy in couponing & the American market (bonus)
- Understanding of online marketing (bonus)
What we offer:
- Young, international team placed in Berlin, New York, Vienna and Belgrade
- Stock option after 6 Month
- A new office in a creative environment
- Flexible working hours
- Autonomy in your daily job
- Open-door communication
- Competitive and fair salary
- High-quality equipment
Occupation-type: Full-time - 40h
Payment: 40k (adjustment based on qualification)
To apply please send your resume & an explanation of your favorite brand to firstname.lastname@example.org.