Come and join our award-winning, multidisciplinary team!
Over the last few years we have been very successful in disrupting the competition and we are now rapidly expanding our team to cement our position as the leading partner for SAP S/4HANA and Finance Transformation projects. We are proud of our track record of delivering large, complex and brand defining SAP S/4HANA & Finance transformations and start 2021 with a long list of great in-flight programmes and an exciting pipeline of opportunities for our people to work with leading global and local brands.
We encourage a startup culture with a flat hierarchy where we nurture bottom up feedback and value diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for driven, entrepreneurial, high achieving and high potential individuals to take our SAP and Finance Consulting practice to the next level. Currently we are looking for an experienced Finance Consultant, at manager grade, with Target Operating Model expertise.
To be successful you will have:
- Ideally have experience of greenfield SAP S/4HANA implementations
- Supported the development and deployment of solutions to Finance function challenges in at least three of the following areas
- Shared Service Centres / Outsourcing
- Finance process redesign (R2R / P2P / O2C)
- Cost reduction solutions such as finance systems implementation
- Operating model change, including business partnership roles;
- Finance system design and implementation
- Business case development
- Education to degree level plus either formal accounting qualification or equivalent understanding of accounting principles
- Good understanding of SAP and S/4HANA business cases, key differences between S/4HANA and ECC and an understanding of the overall S/4HANA processes and technology – with experience in delivery
- Team Lead experience of between 2-4 people
- Project experience from either a consulting firm, professional services or in industry
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Leadership and management within finance transformation engagements
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, reporting to Senior Manager or Director Level
- Assisting in the management and control of client engagements
- Support the development of project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Developing and managing strong relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally to deliver significant value
- Understanding the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement;
- Train, coach, and supervise team members