Job Title : SAP PS Consultant
Location : Munich, Germany
Job Type : Permanent
- At least 7-10 years of experience with SAP PS (Project Systems) with 2 full life cycle implementations.
- Primary responsibilities are to support SAP integration, process design, prototype, configuration and provide strategic planning for SAP data integration.
- Support various project phases - implementation, testing, development, maintenance, and enhancement of software packages and applications by utilizing development tools and environments.
- Configure Project Profiles, Project structures WBS Milestones, Network, Cost Planning, timesheet, Budgeting etc.
- Should assist in formulating and defining system scope, objectives through research and fact-findings to develop or modify systems tailored to client requirements.
- Data migration from SAP & non SAP systems
- Build new interfaces as per the business requirements,
- Create the Functional specifications, Design documents, Test scripts, user Guides & provide End user training.
- Support the Enhancements /Change requests in the business processes by understanding the dependencies in the other functional modules.
- use SAP best practices to Implement the new business process or enhance the existing business process.
- Effectively communicate with the Users for user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modelling.
- Perform complete testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
- GAP Analysis on the New functionality and mitigate the risks involved.
- Follow the business processes/ methodologies and Client procedures,
- Flexible to travel between client locations when required
- Experience or exposure to IT Governance.
- Exposure to ITIL Framework.
- Knowledge on SAP SD and CO will be an added advantage.
- Domain Expertise in Wholesale Distribution, Discrete, Repetitive, Engineering & Construction will be a plus