Position: SAP Ariba Lead/Consultant
Location: Spain, Germany, UK
- Should have knowledge of all the modules in Ariba.
- Should have experience in preparing / reviewing technical design document.
- Support testing related activities (ST, SIT and UAT) as deemed necessary.
- Must have experience in leading at least 2 Ariba projects from Offshore/Onsite.
- Should be able to participate with clients in requirement gathering sessions to identify.
- Scope of the project and then prepare scoping documents.
- Should be able to prepare detailed schedule of project after analyzing the effort and dependencies.
- Should be able to define processes and provide inputs to improve quality of the deliverables.
- Ability to asses’ risk in the project with respect to configurations / implementations.
- Prepare high and low level designs and implement design plans as per customer requirements.
- Conduct test plans and acquire sign off for testing phase.
- Lead the team for integration / system and performance testing.
- Lead the deployment activities and post production activities.
- Participate in analyzing of incoming tickets, assigning tickets to the team and tracking progress.
- Performing root cause analysis of defects and elimination/reduction of defects.
- At least 2 years of experience in either of Ariba module (P2P, Sourcing, Contracting, Spend Visibility, SIPM) implementation or support.
- At least 3 years of experience in software development life cycle.
- At least 3 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- At least 3 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- Comfortable with the Travelling