At Enpal, we are pursuing the dream of building the largest renewable community in Europe.
How do we make that happen?
Enpal finally simplifies providing solar energy: we rent out solar systems, electricity storage, and wall boxes at an all-inclusive rate, supplemented by a favorable green electricity tariff; all intelligently connected to form an integrated overall solution.
True to the motto "digital, decentralized, and 100% renewable", our heart beats both for the rapid development of a company and for combating the greatest challenge of our generation - climate change.
Our highly ambitious team around serial entrepreneur Mario Kohle is supported by experienced investors like Alexander Samwer (Picus Capital) and Lukasz Gadowski (Team Europe, Delivery Hero).
In addition, we were able to bring Princeville Climate Technology (advised and funded among others by Leonardo DiCaprio) and Peter Rive (SolarCity) on board.
As the first green unicorn in Germany, we see it as our duty to continuously drive forward our mission of green energy for all.
Be part of our success story and change the world by joining us!
We want you to be part of the Enpal Salesforce team.
- You will be exposed to all levels of Salesforce work in a developing and highly functional team (Administrators, Product Managers, Developers, QA, DevOps) with lots of opportunities to add and receive knowledge.
- We are looking for a Salesforce Product Manager to join our team and drive a sound, scalable and international setup.
- You should be able to support, consult and challenge business / operations and come up with options to solve topics in Salesforce in a future-proof manner.
- This requires a hands-on knowledge of a complex Salesforce Org and evolving processes.
- As a Salesforce Product Manager at Enpal you will have the opportunity to work in a fun, dynamic and reasonably fast-paced multinational environment.
- You will be acting as a translator between stakeholders / projects and the Salesforce team, ensuring operational requirements and desired outcomes are suitably developed, documented and managed.
- Act as the primary point of contact for Salesforce to the business in your projects / business areas
- Excellent story writing skills
- Deep urge to understand and document business processes with a view to Salesforce
Project management experience a must:
- Deep knowledge of configuration within Salesforce (custom metadata, UI / UX, fields, layouts, record types, list views, queues, reports and dashboards).
- Understanding of proper user and access management and its implications (security, permission sets, user accounts, sharing rules, roles, profiles, field level security, groups, list views)
- Understanding of Org governance (governor limits, coding / flow best practices, maintain overall system configuration, change control and enhancements)
- Assist in developing and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, and help related materials
- Support training of Salesforce to relevant project stakeholders
- Present changes / system enhancements and overall training to various audiences, including senior management
- Support the tracking and reporting of all Salesforce feature requests and development initiatives.
Architect mindset : Knowledge of relational databases design concepts and management
- Experience working within Agile project management processes
- Proficient understanding of Salesforce configuration and development concepts
- Outstanding analytical, business process and problem solving skills
- Ability to troubleshoot system, process and data issues
- Experience with process analysis, ideally in developing and documenting; process flows, roles and responsibilities, defining requirements and translating them into system implementation
- Salesforce Administrator, Solution Architect or Consultant certifications a plus
- Project Management Certificate a plus
- BS or a BA degree or similar work experience
We offer you:
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment
- A team that wants to excel and make customers happy
- Collaborative environment with experienced colleagues
- Dynamic international office environment with English as a working language
- Flexible and agile company with flat hierarchy
- The chance to be part of a fast-growing and future-oriented startup: we are one of the biggest players in the solar business.
- Help to make the world a bit better: we are all about green energy.
- Work with the best in the industry and grow with us: there's plenty of room for your ideas.
A hybrid work model, the ability to come to our Berlin office every now and then for in person discussions and events, or to be there all the time - you decide.
At Enpal, we are proud of the diversity of our team. No decisions are made based on skin color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or age, either during recruitment or employment.
We strongly encourage women, neurodivergent people, people of color, and LGBTQ(+) people to apply. Enpal stands for a safe workplace and takes action against discrimination and harassment of any kind