We're a tech startup on a mission to reinvent the insurance industry combining data, design and technology. CoverWallet is growing rapidly and expanding across the USA. We're just more than a year old, and have raised $30 million in funding from top tier VCs (Foundation Capital, Union Square Ventures, Two Sigma, Index Ventures, and Founder Collective), and have built an incredible team of ~150 people (70% in New York and 30% between Madrid and Valencia). We are growing our team in Spain with some of the best engineers in Europe. You can read more about our approach in recent press:
What you will do here
- Salesforce Force.com development
- Interacts with both technical and non-technical peers, attains relevant technical and business requirements, analyzes information and designs comprehensive solutions
- Manages communications, conflicts, and negotiations related to overall solutions design
- Extensive experience Apex and Visualforce
- Build API services to integrate with external applications
- Support Sales and Operations NYC Team on their daily tasks
- Monitor system properties
- Participate in code reviews
- Identify best practices
- Fun at work, cool office space
- Travel to New York City office for projects and retreats
Who we are looking for
- Expert Salesforce coder
- Salesforce Developer and/or Salesforce Administrator Certifications are a plus
- Experience on APIs building
- Salesforce System admin experience
- Git version control export
- English speaking and writing skills is a must
- Team player, really motivated with technical challenges
What we offer
- Great offices in the middle of Manhattan, NYC and in Spain in the center of Madrid, and near the beach in Valencia.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Fun and fast-paced environment.
- Education budget.
- WFH from time to time.
- Coffee, Drinks & Fruits.
- The possibility to build your career in one of the leading startups in the US.
- The possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of the biggest, most developed digital markets in the world.