Nubart is an innovative IT-driven European B2B startup based in Barcelona with offices in Berlin. We are currently expanding to new markets.
We are finding good traction in the best environment imaginable: museums and cultural centers! We produce The Audio Guide Visitors Keep: an innovative, covid-safe audio guide solution without devices and without apps.
We are looking for sales representatives and account manager of our future business. Your main task is to win new customers for us, and then manage the relationship with them. We need people mostly in US, but feel free to contact us if you are located somewhere else, since we work internationally and we are interested in opening other potential markets.
We are looking for somebody that can grow with us. As many startups, our company is an adventure by itself, so you would seldom be bored.
We are looking for well-educated professionals to inform decision makers in museums and cultural venues about our innovative audio guide system. First, you will receive training on our product. You will get a list of leads in a CRM system (Hubspot), where we want you to document the results of your interactions with the prospect.
This job is not so much about “sale”, but rather to educate our prospects about our innovation. (Although we expect that sales will be the natural outcome, since our product is unique in many ways).
You will be treated and considered as a team-member and we want you to truly represent our company in your market. Therefore, our professional standards of conduct are high. With each respondent, you will strive to establish a trusting and meaningful dialogue and relationship.
Full training will be provided.
- You are fluent in English
- You like to visit museums and you're attracted to the cultural world
- Excellent written and oral communication, including public speaking skills
- Good people skills and a team player
- High integrity
- Passion for success
- Hands on attitude and keen learner
- Willingness to travel within the region
- An entrepreneurial mindset with high flexibility and tolerance for uncertainty
- Proven experience B2B sales
- Fluency in other languages
- Familiarity with CRMs like Hubspot
- Car and driving license
- Good knowledge and contacts in our above-mentioned focus industries
- Highly collaborative leader with people management skills and an ability to inspire confidence
- You are creative and innovative
Home-based, flexible hours. Of course, calls have to be done during office hours, but many other tasks (preparing and sending emails, analysing opportunities, etc) can be done at any time. A trip to visit prospects may be necessary at some point.
We would like you to commit to a minimum of 10 hours a week.
The compensation would be commission based. An hourly rate may be considered additionally.