ROVI is a public company with revenues in 2019 of Eur 383 mill. The company is in a continuous international expansion process, has subsidiaries in Portugal, Germany, the United Kingdom, Italy France and Poland, and has a diversified marketing portfolio of more than 40 products in more than 100 countries.
ROVI’s portfolio of products in the research and development phase is numerous. The most significant R&D milestones in recent years relate, firstly, the development of heparin-based products (with the launch of enoxaparin biosimilar in the Germany in 2018) and secondly, the development of new controlled drug release systems, based on the patented ISM® (in-situ microparticles) technology.
The first product development using this technology, is Risperidone ISM®. This first candidate guarantees prolonged release of risperidone, a second-generation antipsychotic medicine the use of which is consolidated for the treatment of schizophrenia. ROVI is looking for a highly motivated, hard-working, and customer focused individual to be part of a new team of specialists who will be responsible for launching and selling Risperidone ISM® in Germany.
ROVI is looking for a highly motivated, hard-working, and customer focused individual to be part of a new team of specialists who will be responsible for selling Risperidone ISM® in Germany. This exciting position is essential for the future growth of the company.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
An opportunity for a Sales Representative to join a solid and rapidly growing company in Germany.The role would be ideal for an ambitious individual with a commercial background, as well as somebody who can combine this with a knowledge of antipsychotics. The role would allow a close involvement with KOLs and key decision-makers within the schizophrenia field. The candidate will be responsible to drive the brand performance by displaying deep understanding of the market context and of the different stakeholders to turn facts and data into actionable insights.
All of the above will be done in-line with the global and local strategy as well as the country strategic priorities.
Position available at different locations in Germany
The Sales Representative’s main responsibilities will be:
• Visit psychiatrists in psychiatric hospitals and private practice to communicate on product information
• Achieve strategic objectives and sales targets
• Develop and implement an integrated territory and specific account plans to position Risperidone ISM® successfully in the treatment of patients suffering from schizophrenia in close crossfunctional collaboration within the company
• Perform local market analysis (quantitively and qualitatively) and adapt plan accordingly
• Develop strong relationship with identified target stakeholders on the basis of trust and perceived added value to the customer in form of personal expertise
• Identify the customer’s need for scientific projects and medical education, support implementation with medical colleagues
• Drive the development and implementation of local projects and events
• Regularly share best practice with internal peers and alliance partners
• Cooperate cross-functionally with medical, marketing, market access and other functions
• Ensure the budget control and monitoring of local activities
• Conduct all activities in accordance with the applicable laws, rules and regulations
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
• Expertise in accordance with Section 75 of the German Medicines Act (§75 Arzneimittelgesetz) • Scientific background (PharmD, MD or other scientific degree) is of added value
Experience & Competences:
• Pharmaceutical Industry (1-2 years +)
• At least 1 year experience as Sales Representative in pharmaceuticals working with RX brands in the specialty market
• Knowledge of local pharmaceutical industry and legal/health system environment, including pricing, re-imbursement and access
• Good understanding of mental illness field and the pharmaceutical antipsychotics sector is a plus
• A proven history of delivering sales results and hitting over-achieving targets.
• Experience of Key Opinion Leader interaction.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Excellent communications skills are a must, both verbal and written
• Ability to interact with and educate healthcare professionals.
• Capable of working on own initiative
• Good presentation skills
What we offer.
• Position in a steadily growing company
• Active participation and contribution to a start-up-affiliate
• A comfortable and loyal teamworking
• An attractive salary