We are AIWAYS, driving the evolution of the automotive industry.
We are a Chinese Company for electric cars and mobility services, established in 2017. We are a powerful team of like-minded people with different characters and backgrounds, who are working for one single goal: to make new mobility (e-mobility) possible for everybody.
Our headquarter is in the metropolis of Shanghai, China with a European head office in Munich, Germany.
For our European head office in Munich, we are looking for a Sales Partner Manager who will lead the Retail Sales operations and drive all aspects of business development in Germany as well as across the EU. You will be responsible for building and growing the Aiways sale systematic structure, implement multi-channel partnership strategies while maximizing the productivity and profitability of the retail stores across the EU.
You will play a key role in developing the corporate image of one of the most innovative organizations; as well as play an important role in accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy.
• Build up an innovative sales and distribution channel which complies with undergoing trend of sales module evolution and special features of BEV. Accomplish the sales volume objectives through effective retail operations arrangement; take measures of sales policies to promote sales volume; promoting optimum car mix and car flow and negotiating special accommodations for partnerships.
• To build up a business connection with Key Account, especially leasing companies, rental car companies, taxis, etc, negotiate and finalize the module of partnership, as well as specify service offer package, charging solution package. Continuously monitor and report the result of the leasing program, and offer modification suggestions.
• Reviews and monitors marketing and advertising plans for partnerships and assesses the current effectiveness of their efforts. Suggests new marketing programs and techniques providing proven results; routinely reviews sales reports and financial statements with partner sales management, to monitor financial strength and compliance with company standards and agreements.
• Monitors inventories on partner's lots and review daily reports. Analyze car mix demands from partners. Propose adjustments within 3-month ordering constraints to enhance future sales through improved car mix. Shares insights on assigned partners changing model demands with Regional management and Distribution Manager to help achieve the most efficient regional model allocations
• Drive operational excellence - lead the planning, implementation and follow up of store operational initiatives including but not limited to outbound events and sales networking activities
• Works closely with other regions to maximize EU sales efforts. Coordinates with Fixed Operations Manager counterpart to synergize operations. Provides logistical support relating to market representation changes and issues affecting assigned partnerships.
• Building a robust demand generation and market segmentation strategy to achieve KPI and sales objectives
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university required; related business field such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Economics, etc. MBA also a plus
• Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience within the automotive sector
• Demonstrated ability to influence the actions of others by building credibility through sales network knowledge, effective recommendations, clear communications, honesty, and demonstrated follow-up on promises; understands distribution and retail sales agreements and required performance and policy compliance for Partnerships
• Must reside in assigned district; future mobility within a region and national headquarters also required
• Passion for Aiways' mission
• Commitment to Excellence passion for the field
• Ability to work in a start-up organization with a positive, flexible, solution-driven attitude
• Strong operator, comfortable with execution and driven by results
• Great team player, proven ability to influence across functional teams and region
• Effective time management and prioritization skills
• Proven track record of building a successful business in EU
• Proficient in German and English. Chinese and other EU languages will be a plus
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
· You will get flexibility in working hours and locations.
· Enjoy the multi-cultural atmosphere between China and Europe and be part of a team of like-minded people.
· You will get Clear objectives that are defined together, including regular feedback meetings.
· The opportunity to get involved, develop and implement your own ideas.
· Fair, performance-linked remuneration
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT US:
Does this sound like you? Then we should get to know each other.
Please send your detailed application with an indication of the soonest possible start date.