TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 80,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 million monthly visits and present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
TheFork Gift Card is a new Business Unit with the ambition to disrupt the Gift Card world and to bring even more customers to restaurants. Our new Gift Card solution is launched in TheFork top 3 markets : Italy, France & Spain.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Associate to shape our new Gift Card organization, and bring our business to the next level!
What you will do
As a member of the Global Sales Operations & Strategy team, you will play an instrumental role in building our go-to-market strategy, sales processes and tools for our new Business Unit.
- Define KPIs and sales targets to ensure we are working with measurable goals.
- Proactively perform business analysis (pipeline, sales individual performance..), strongly monitor results, and propose action plans to reach our targets.
- Build from scratch & continuously improve robust sales processes & tools:
- Analyze business needs
- Write specifications
- With the help of the product team, design workflows and rules (in Salesforce)
- Work with the data team to implement a scalable reporting, and ensure data accuracy.
- Create documentation and enable teams to drive adoption of processes & tools.
- Closely work with Marketing, Sales and Product teams to establish and ensure a continuous feedback loop.
Who you are
- Master's degree from a top Business or Engineering School.
- 3+ years experience in a startup or fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must.
- With a strong entrepreneurial spirit, you feel comfortable with strategic topics as well as go-to-market, ops or analytics.
- Autonomous, hands on and problem solver, you have a strong ability to manage multiple projects or priorities.
- As a true team player, you have excellent communication skills, are humble and eager to learn.
- You are a data lover with good analytical skills.
- A previous experience with Salesforce is a must.
What we offer:
- A stimulating, challenging and international environment
- Attractive package
- Remote friendly