Cloudbeds is a travel industry startup that works to make the world a more welcoming place. We make advanced cloud-based hospitality software for hotels, hostels, vacation rentals and groups that manages reservations and guests, distributes room availability, sells inventory, and collects payments. Our hundreds of team members are distributed across over 30 countries and, altogether, we speak 20+ languages. How do we do it? On a #remotefirst platform that allows every member of our team to work from wherever they are around the globe. We'™re looking for people who want to disrupt the travel industry and love to travel as much as we do.
A Sales Ops Market Analyst works with the Sales Ops Team. This role will play a key role in the analysis of opportunities and measurement of sales success against our go-to-market strategy. In addition, this role also requires daily maintenance and improvement of systems critical to the growth and success of the sales team users who require support. The successful candidate will have an analytical and enablement mindset and be able to maintain and prioritize our established case management system.
Primarily this role is a pivotal coordination role working with Sales Ops and Marketing to identify and prioritize market segments for lead generation activities. The successful applicant will not only be responsible for analyzing quantitative and qualitative data but also applying their own growth acumen to inform decision making. They will take the lead in coordinating activities between marketing and sales efforts. This role will be visible across our growing team as they ensure that our outbound machine is on target, and on schedule.
Location: Remote - Spain
What You Will Do:
- Customer segmentation analysis - this includes working with marketing and sales leadership to position the lead gen team to have the most relevant and best fit leads on our Campaign Calendar
- Help resolve issues related to Salesforce, Groove, Chilipiper, etc. including managing users, handling bulk data migration, and maintenance of page layouts.
- Interpret data from online market research and internal data to make campaign recommendations
- Have the technical skills to leverage multiple data sources to perform TAM analysis and segment lead batches according to the priority and balance of the sales team.
- Develop relationships and collaborate with sales, sales operations, and marketing stakeholders to identify and coordinate requirements
- Work closely with internal teams to help achieve company-wide goals and improve the operational sales process
- Be capable in analytics tools required to support Sales Operations and Marketing to deliver data that's critical to Cloudbeds success
- Will take the lead on competitive analysis in specific markets and advise on pricing and promotional activities accordingly
- Help build a content management process that will allow for quick and recyclable content
- Support multiple stakeholders through end-to-end completion of tasks and initiatives.
You'll Succeed With:
- At least 2 years of experience in Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, Business Insights
- At least 2 years of experience with Salesforce
- Formal qualifications in Marketing or Business Analytics
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards based upon client needs
- Proven experience working with sales technology and analytical tools such as Excel/Sheets, Quicksight, and Tableau. Ability to conduct a sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the findings into actionable results
- Experience in running projects end-to-end while meeting deadlines
- Experience with business process design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving and collaboration skills
- Experience in prioritization of deliverables and tasks
Nice to have
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Hospitality or SaaS Experience
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an unlimited PTO policy and the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. We are also dedicated to your personal and professional development at Cloudbeds. You will have access to over 10,000 courses within LinkedIn Learning when you join our team for your individual growth! If you think you have the skills and passion, we'll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Inc. Best Places to Work (2017 & 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies (2018)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018 & 2019)
- Start-Ups to Watch in 2018 | Forbes