We are TravelPerk: a fast-growing, well-funded startup that, since its creation in early 2015, has raised over $30M by world-class investors in some of the most disruptive companies in tech industry including Slack, Trello, Twitter, Farfetch, Deliveroo and Delivery Hero. Our team is made up of A-players from the top companies in the online travel industry - Booking.com and Skyscanner among others.
Our mission is to revolutionize the B2B corporate travel market where over $1.25 trillion is spent each year. We were named as the fastest growing SaaS startup in Europe (#4 in the world) by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired.
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
We’re looking for an analytical, dependable, ethical, hands-on, and sales-centric professional who is experienced in Sales Operations and CRM data management. A person with a proven track record delivering accurate forecasting and supporting companies growth in the long term, ideally within a fast-paced B2B software startup company.
If this sounds like you, we need to talk.
As a Sales Operations Manager, you will be responsible for improving the sales team productivity by evaluating and implementing sales technology You will manage the CRM data to become our resident sales technology expert and a master of efficiency. Additionally, you will assist the VP Sales with, among others, performance analyses and growth related duties.
Beyond the requirements listed above and below, you must possess a genuine hunger to build and develop a bullet-proof sales operations machine within a fast-changing, hyper-growth environment, and be ready to roll-up your sleeves and work hard.
What you will do:
- Assist VP Global Sales to become his right hand in designing Sales Strategy.
- Analyze the performance of the team and of individuals.
- Help design accurate forecast and model the growth of the company.
- Own the optimization of the Sales Tools (Salesforce, Intercom …).
- Optimize and enforce sales methodology.
- Design and automation of processes.
- Assist VP on special projects (i.e. launch a new market, new offering).
- Help the teams develop sales plans to ensure company growth within the given territory.
- Track sales goal and Report results to the VP of Sales on a regular basis.
- Actively support and advocate a customer-centric approach.
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase team efficiency and improve both sales and customer experience.
What you need to have:
- Excellent communication skills in English. Spanish is not a must, but a plus.
- Proven successful experience in a Sales Operation position within a fast-growing, continuously changing SaaS company, ideally within a startup environment.
- Solid and proven sales track record of success within a B2B software company.
- Ability to see and understand the big picture of the Sales strategy.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Experience implementing and executing a sales strategy.
- A Revenue Driven DNA combined with a genuine care for customer happiness.
- A truly data-driven mindset and a strong process orientation, possessing experience in building, documenting, and rolling out efficient processes and programs, and in task automation.
- Deep, hands-on experience using and squeezing CRM software systems, ideally Salesforce.
- Availability to travel as needed.
- A true aim to listen carefully, explore new ideas, and coach/get coached.
- Flexibility to learn from what you’ve done in the past, not adhere rigidly to it.
- Continuous improvement is in your blood. The bar is high but you always aim to set it higher. Smart, organized fast learning, and resourceful mindset. You are tech savvy.
- Ability to create long-lasting connections very easily.
- Enjoy working as a true owner: assuming responsibility and commitment to ambitious goals and tight deadlines is your bread and butter, and you are ready to go the extra mile and inspire others to do so when needed. You don't need hand-holding to get things done.
- Strong character, perseverance, and grit. You are truly resilient and positive and know how to remain calm and handle the pressure.
On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
- Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, don’t play political games, and care more about the team’s success than about your own career gains.
- Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and never get lost in less important ideas that are floating around.
- You seek feedback early and often and are open to both give and take constructive and direct criticism.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
- Health perks: Choose between a private health scheme or a gym allowance.
- “Flexible compensation plan” to help you diversify and increase your net salary.
- Coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff provided.
- This position requires you to be based in Barcelona. We can help with relocation from anywhere in the world.
- English is the official language at the office.
TravelPerk is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.