Relayr has been described as one of the most successful start-ups in the industry and we are looking for someone to lead administration and operations for our fast-paced, growing sales team. If you are passionate about IOT technology and want to be part of the digital revolution, join the relayr team in leading the journey to IOT connected industries.
We are looking for full-time Sales Operations Manager to join our team either in Berlin or Munich, who will actively support the strategic and tactical plans of Sales and Sales Operations. In this role, you will coordinate sales compensation activities, projects, sales documentation, communication and administer Salesforce.com for our company globally. Reporting directly to Global VP of Sales and Senior Sales Management.
Your outstanding organizational skills will provide the crucial support needed to succeed in this dynamic and exciting market.
- Creating and maintaining sales reporting via Salesforce.com including forecasts, pipeline, bookings and results.
- Processing documentation such as purchase orders, SoWs and legal agreements for all sales transactions.
- Working with other members of the team to ensure pricing and sales documents are up to date.
- Review, update and develop best practises for sales CRM tool, processes and procedures.
- Conduct training for new tools and process for Sales team.
- Update process documentation and training material.
- On-boarding of new sales team members.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Some travel may be required to different regions to support the team.
- 2+ years Salesforce.com administration experience
- Experience with Automated Approval Process in Salesforce.com
- High organizational skills and ability to manage several projects at the same time
- Ability to prioritize own workload
- Strong communication skills
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of HubSpot beneficial but not required
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability and desire to work in dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience in analytics and management reporting for sales effectiveness
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Great office located in Berlin Kreuzberg and Munich Central Tower
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please apply following the link: