CoverWallet is seeking a Sales Operations Manager for Switzerland to launch and lead our expansión into Swiss market, to impact the growth of our company and help redefine how companies deal with insurance online.
Who we are:
We’re a startup that is quickly changing the way small businesses understand, buy, and manage their insurance. We are 3 years old, and have raised significant funding from top-tier VCs and built an incredible team. In two years we have grown into one of the largest (top 1%) insurance agencies in the US, and started our international expansion in Europe this year. We believe that we are the fastest growing insurtech company in the US. You can read more about our approach in the recent press:
At CoverWallet, the European team is responsible for growing exponentially our recently created European business, and works together with the other teams (such as Tech, Marketing and Product) that supports this business unit.
As the Sales Operations Manager for Switzerland, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the sales team and the contact centre operations in Switzerland.
- Managing and coordinating key strategic initiatives with Marketing, and Product teams
- Defining the business plan with the European team and set up the monthly targets for call center advisors.
- Defining and monitoring the contact center processes and SLAs.
- Propose and implement improvemnets and initiatives to boost the Swiss team performance.
- Coordinate with our local Swiss insurance carrier partner.
Working with CoverWallet means:
We are a fast-paced, growing firm which is the perfect place for a goal-oriented, hardworking individual who is looking to make a difference. You will have the opportunity to shape the business making both strategic and tactical decisions on a daily basis. There are no dead-ends here, as we expect massive growth over the next few years, which means you can expect plenty of opportunities for advancement.
Are you on board so far? Great. Let’s chat if you:
Have 3+ years of experience in operations in the Swiss insurance market
Strong analytical skills.
Have experience leading change in organizations
Are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, both in German and English. French is a plus.
Consulting background and/or MBA is a plus
Able to travel regularly from Madrid to Zurich.