ACTIVELY HIRING AMIDST COVID-19
BlueOptima provides industry-leading objective metrics in software development using our proprietary Coding Effort Analytics; enabling Fortune 500 organisations to deliver better software, faster and at a lower cost.
Our technology is deployed by global enterprises to drive value from their software development activities, where we are working with C-Level Executives of 12 of the Fortune 50 Companies, 4 of the top 10 largest banks by Market Capital and 6 of the S&P 50 Companies (by revenue).
Founded in 2006, BlueOptima is a profitable, high-growth independent software company with six global locations: HQ in London and 5 additional offices in India, Mexico and the US.
Who We Are
BlueOptima is a company built on transparency, collaboration and accountability. We provide organisations with an objective, data driven insight into developer efficiency and how we operate internally is a direct reflection of this.
We are a Unit made up of tenacious, ambitious and hungry individuals, who strive to constantly improve and pull together to achieve our ambitious goals. Our company values and genuine family-feel working relationships lead to a working culture of collaboration, learning, autonomy and high performance.
Who We Are Looking For
We are seeking for a data driven and technical Sales Operations and Enablement Manager who will be making an impact on making the entire sales organization more efficient and equip them with the right tools and training to succeed in their jobs.
Our role allows you to immerse yourself in every aspect of supporting a data driven sales organisation and enable them with the right tools, processes and methods to succeed:
- Own any data the sales team is producing and provide the sales managers with insights on where to focus their energy
- Designing, improving and delivering on training and onboarding processes across all client facing teams
- Own the entire tool stack to create revenue and value to the client, including tool selection, RoI monitoring and automation of data flows
It is essential that you have experience/demonstrable skills in:
- 2 years of sales experience in solution/enterprise selling environments to advise on changes with authority
- 2 years experience in a sales operations or enablement role
- Passion for startups, technology and software development
- Proven track record of implementing changes to sales processes and tooling, especially in a fast growing sales team
- Ability to implement structural change across larger teams regardless of reporting lines
- Strong analytical and advisory skills to guide global head of sales to take the right decisions
- Deep understanding of industry known sales frameworks, tools and processes
Why Work For Us
- SaaS product with a strong value proposition, even through COVID-19
- Privately owned company, with no investment
- Growing at 100% YoY - revenue and company headcount
- Inclusive and collaborative working culture
- Organic company headcount growth, resulting in advances in management
- Annual company meet-ups
- Autonomy and fully accountable for your own successes
- Part of a tight knit company, where your efforts have a significant contribution, and are recognised and rewarded