Our client is a world leader in the legal technology firm is currently recruiting a B2B Sales Operations Manager to be based in Paris. you will play a strategic role in supporting the Sales team's operational success.
Working directly under the Head of Sales' responsibility, you will focus on evolving, streamlining, monitoring, and reporting on sales strategy, performance, tools and processes. You will also work closely with the Product, Sales, Care, Marketing/Growth and Finance teams.
- Manage and optimize the team's CRM (Salesforce).
- Design and implement processes to increase sales productivity and efficiency.
- Train, onboard & mentor new team members on the CRM and processes for new team members.
- Partner with Marketing team to refine lead qualification process by synchronizing the CRM with other tools (marketing, VoIP, order form generation, etc) and by implementing an automatic B2B lead scoring.
- Monitor the pipeline and track KPIs to build accurate forecast and reports on sales performance, efficiency, and productivity.
- Participate in sales strategy and define the sales organization to maximize results.
- Ensure collaboration and communication with Product, Finance, Marketing and Care teams.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in sales operations in a B2B SaaS company with demonstrated project experience of leveraging data for business impact.
- You are analytical, rigorous, creative, proactive, organized, detail/number/accuracy oriented.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Strong cross function collaborator, with the ability to communicate effectively with Product, Sales, Marketing, Care and Finance.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment and make change happen in motivating and team-spirit ways.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce CRM processes and tools, Salesforce certification/experience preferred.
- Have excellent communication and writing skills. You are fluent English and have worked in an English-speaking environment.
- You wish to join an international agile start-up, which tackles the world of International law & arbitration, and work in an international environment, with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Working for a very fast-growing global legal tech that is revolutionizing the way lawyers around the world conduct legal research.
- You will be onboarded by all teams so that you understand everyone's responsibilities & roles.
- They offer a good BSPCE plan (employee shares) to employees.
- Partial remote working possible.
This is an immediate start full time, permanent position working, Monday-Friday
The position is based from home/remotely with occasional travel to the local office as required.