Role and Responsibilities
DVees is looking for a bright and experienced sales executive and marketer to take responsibility for all on and offline sales and marketing activities.
DVees is a luxury food & drinks company pioneering West African flavours through exquisite products. Our products bring you the unique taste of African spices, condiments and drinks.
The Sales & Marketing Manager will develop and execute the firm's marketing strategy and pursue initiatives to achieve the 2018 targets:
- Be the face of sales and marketing at DVees – you will shape the approach we use to ensure that DVees products are spread across the UK and internationally.
Build relationship with partners and ensure they are satisfied, no matter where they are in the world
- Scale the sales function as the company grows
- Analyse data and conduct market research to improve customer experience and understand
- Make sure we're always using our time well for the sales and marketing outcomes by putting the right processes and tools in place
- Work closely with our co-founders to grow and scale the business through sales initiatives.
A bit about you
- Experience in consultative or relationship sales
- A natural people person who is able to build rapport with people from all walks of life.
- Real team player with a driven spirit.
- A stickler for detail and an expert problem solver,
- Experience in food & drinks-related sales is a definite plus, but not essential.
- Excitement about working on a small team and helping shape its culture as we grow
- Preference for interacting with people all day
- Attributes that allow you to create a great experience for our customers including adaptability, patience, resilience, proactivity, outstanding communication skills, good negotiation skills
- Collaborative, hands-on leader with an ability to build, develop, lead, and inspire that is driven to achieve results.
The successful candidate will join an intimate and high-achieving team as a core, founding team member. This opportunity has no limits in terms of progression and development.
We are offering a mix of commission and equity (dependent on service based).
Location: Remote (London or UK based) – must be able to travel to London for regular meetings
Travel: 50% travel required to meet potential partners and attend meetings.
Please contact us to learn more about the role and the firm.