We are looking for:
An ambitious Sales Manager with past sales experience. Ideally, you have a proven track record in exceeding targets and an experience in real estate market with built network of contacts. We’re looking not only for a sales person who blindly hits targets but also ideally someone who seeks other opportunities and partnerships.
This position is available from now on.
We fill the gap between digital and real estate world. Spaceflow turns buildings into appropriate living spaces for the 21st century, making available amenities, services, and community life, all in one app. Our solution connects all key participants in the building environment – landlords, tenants and local service providers. Spaceflow is changing the way people connect with the spaces around them and with each other – making life more convenient and enjoyable.
Our devoted team is a combination of people with full-range experience from real estate world and technology enthusiasts with broad experience with mobile app development.
With projects in London, Vienna and Prague and partnerships established in US, Germany, and other countries we aim to disrupt the whole industry and scale our product globally.
- Fixed salary + bonuses based on performance
- Phantom share (stock ownership) – after trial period
- Friendly, relaxed office atmosphere at the co-working hub of your choice (preferrably Munich)
- Personal and financial growth within the project with long term vision changing the global real estate market
- International adventure meetups of the whole Spaceflow team
- Convert existing leads into clients
- Generate and source new leads
- Manage new and existing clients to grow, up-sell and renew accounts
- Build up strong, in-depth product knowledge to educate clients on the features and benefits of our service
- Represent the company at business meetings, events and conferences both in Germany and internationally
- Provide feedback on product fit and recommendations
- Work collaboratively with other team members in line with company objectives (e.g support team, product development, PR etc.)
Experience & Skills:
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills with clients
- Confident and professional telephone manner, with the ability to build rapport
- Excellent communication skills, being able to communicate complex ideas in simple ways is essential
- Fluent knowledge of the English and German language, verbal and written
- Ability to build up and maintain a customer database / CRM system
- Have a proven track record in client relationship management and B2B business sales
We’d love it if you had
- Experience in using Trello, Salesforce or similar tools
- Experience from real estate, PropTech
- Existing network of contacts & relationships with clients
How to apply:
We’ll be looking forward to your CV & covering letter sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.