Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Close collaboration with the founder team and Head of Sales
- Development of efficient sales models
- Inspire and motivate stakeholder about the innovative business concept
- Identification of new sales channels , especially in the B2B sector
- Persistency in closing deals and close collaboration with the onboarding operations team
- Implementation and testing of different tools , scripts and processes for various sales channels
- Execution of sales trials to continuously optimize the product
- You have successfully completed your studies at an excellent university or business school
- You have relevant experience in sales or customer relationship management
- You like to sell to clients and manage customer relationships in various situations
- You like to use different tools to manage our sales portfolio
- You want to reach the key objectives and aim to overachieve
- You are a teamplayer who also likes to work independently
- You are fluent in German and English
- You will become part of a highly motivated and professional team
- You can grow ideally due to a high level of freedom to act
- You have an exciting job in one of the most growing high-tech start-ups in Europe
- Flat hierarchies and a bottom-up culture
- Competitive salary with the opportunity to become a shareholder
- Flexible working hours
- You will work at a modern, well equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Regular table-tennis matches, weekly team lunch, fireside chats and many other events
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.