Sioen Industries (www.sioen.com) with headquarters in Ardooie, is a Belgian family owned, diversified company with net sales of €510 million in 2020 and +4.
500 employees. Sioen is a world market leader in coated technical textiles and technical apparel, protecting people and their belongings.
The Sales Manager is the key representative of Sioen Chemicals in the region, in charge of growing the sales of pigment pastes, inks and varnishes and establish long term relationships with its customers.
He / she will constantly look for new opportunities and projects with existing customers and prospects and bring these projects to a successful startup.
- Identify and develop new potential customers for Sioen Chemicals in the region.
- Coordinate new customer projects, in cooperation with the R&D team based in Belgium.
- Develop technical and commercial offerings and negotiate with customers.
- Develop the commercial relationship with our customers in the region in order to grow our business.
- Actively prospect in the region through direct contacts, tradefairs, ...
- Stay informed and follow the developments on the market.
- Be part of the European Sales Team and maintain regular contact with head office in Belgium.
- Proven track record in Sales and Business Development, in a B2B environment.
- Master degree, with good technical knowledge.
- Excellent customer contact and negotiation skills.
- Entrepreneurial, result-oriented and able to work autonomously.
- Pro-active and problem-solving.
- Good knowledge of German & English.
- An exciting and diverse job in a fast-growing and financially strong group.
- An informal and open work environment in which you are given every opportunity to further develop yourself.
- A competitive salary package adapted to your knowledge and results, supplemented with fringe benefits and the possibility to work flexible hours.
8850 Ardooie - Belgium
T +32 51 740 973