Sales Manager FTL - protected categories art.68/99
This job position is open to persons registered in the list of protected categories pursuant to Law 68/99.
Our fast-growing Technology startup Sennder Italia is looking for a Sales Manager to join our “Sales Team”. The role is based out of the Milan office and will report to the Head of Sales. Do you want to help us shape the future of the logistics industry?
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives innovation and we offer an international and friendly work environment with an energetic company culture. Just be yourself and maybe you’ll bring something valuable to the role we didn't initially think of.
If you are passionate about taking yourself, Sennder, and the logistics industry to the next level; if you are curious and eager to have an impact on how we reach our business goals, then you might be the one we are looking for. Where others see uncertainty, you see opportunities to learn and be proactive, by being a team player and understanding how your personal development matches the company’s growth.
As a Sales Manager FTL you are responsible for winning strategic clients and pushing our growth in Italy. You will be collaborating closely with the Sales Team and with the Operations Department to ensure that the clients receive exceptional service.
Sennder Italia, headquartered in the heart of Milan, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move loads across Europe.
We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain.
Sennder Italia is a Joint Venture between Sennder GmbH and Poste Italiane. Our company blends the Sennder GmbH innovative soul, focused on technology and digitalization, with the expertise and know-how of the largest distribution network in Italy: Poste Italiane.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Take responsibility for new customer acquisition and build up Sennder’s customer portfolio.
- Work directly with our key accounts to identify and develop new services and product offerings.
- Conduct ongoing analysis (reports, sales KPIs) of the sales process in order to improve its efficiency.
- Take full ownership of the whole sales cycle.
- Collaborate with the operations department to ensure that clients receive exceptional service.
- Build up your skills in order to grow into a potential leading role in the future.
PREFERABLY YOU ARE:
- 2-3 years sales experience in the freight forwarder market
- Previously experienced in B2B Sales, with a Startup and/or in the logistics FTL industry.
- A real hunter-minded, with the ability to influencing an audience.
- A great leader; A self-starter with a hands-on approach.
- Open to travel within the country (customers’ meetings).
- An excellent Italian and English speaker.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- A fast-growing company, transitioning from startup to scale-up, where your work will have an impact on our growth and lead to several career opportunities.
- An international team of 800+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 7 offices, with English as our company language.
- A quarterly feedback and review process for personal development.
- We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Several opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
When in office:
- Unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
- Compliance with COVID-19 restrictions when required with remote interviews, onboarding, and working.
- At Sennder Italia we want to maximize the individual’s potential for all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team.
- In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit, respect, and kindness to build trusted relationships across teams.
Learn more on our career site. Please send your application in English and help us reduce negative unconscious bias by leaving out your picture, age, address, and other unnecessary information in your CV.
We only want to know the merits on which you’d be great for this role. If you have any questions or problems please reach out to us [email protected] We do not accept applications via email.