Your future employer
is focused on material science and nanotechnology and is a market leader in the development and production of LCG® (Light Control Glass) products.
As the only company in the world that is currently working with both SPD and Liquid Crystal Technology, it brings this technology to daily life.
Each window, from cars to buildings, can potentially be redefined.
To support the growth and expansion of the architectural business we are looking for a Sales Manager (m / f / d) who will open new business opportunities in the office design and partitioning wall market in France.
This position offers the option to work remotely from home and report to the Regional Manager EMEA.
- Opening up new customer relationships and managing existing customer relationships with critical key accounts for the office interior design market to increase demand for switchable glass walls in your region.
- Signing up partners and creating new projects in the innovative windows market
- Ensure that all milestones and objectives for your customer projects / markets are met
- Align with the global sales teams on opportunities and chances to accelerate growth globally
- Ideally, 5-7 years of work experience within the office design markets, managing large office development projects.
- Ideally, you graduated in interior design / architecture or own a similar technical degree or you gathered significant work experience in the office design market or the partitioning systems industry.
- You have a deep understanding of the office design market and love the idea to develop new customers in this industry.
- You are reacting fast, flexible and effectively to unforeseen situations, can stand ambiguity and are resilient to stress
- Excellent communication skills in the English language are required.
- Being able to present projects on C-Level is a must.
- Unique opportunity to progress your career in the office design and innovative windows market and manage high-interest technology projects in an entrepreneurial start-up culture.
- You are contributing in a meaningful way to a success story and will make a difference.
- You will enjoy working within a diverse, energetic, open-minded and global community.
- Permanent contract with attractive salary package and other benefits.
In case this position draws your attention, please apply with your CV. No cover letter is needed. For any questions regarding this position, please feel free to contact Markus Roderer (mobile : +49 176 382 84 482).