FULL-TIME (STARTING JANUARY OR FEBRUARY 2018)
At Flexpat, we believe that life should not be ‘fixed,’ but ‘flexible.’ Therefore, we are building a movement of people who want to live, work, and learn on their own terms. Our first step in realizing our vision is building a platform where people can combine work & travel. We provide the flexibility of exciting projects paired with guaranteed income to people wishing to combine work and travel to their dream destinations. We provide high-skilled remote professionals to fast-growing companies and startups.
After months of groundwork, Flexpat is on the look-out for a new Sales Intern. As a Sales Representative you are helping with generating leads and meeting sales goals.
- Intrapreneurship: identify business opportunities, develop the ideas and implement them;
- Change the way how companies perceive remote work so that they start hiring flexpats;
- Generating leeds, meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- HBO/ University degree or ongoing;
- You have a hands-on, can-do attitude, and are result-driven;
- Your sweet spot is combining strategic analysis (20%) with operational execution (80%);
- You have strong interpersonal and persuasion skills, along with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You are full-time, available for at least 4 months.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Impact: By making Flexpat a success for companies, you(!) enable people to live their dream life of work & travel. We will recognize your success with constant opportunities for growth and personal development.
- 5%: Work 5% of your time on your own projects.
- Culture: You will join an entrepreneurial environment where people support each other and grow together. We value culture and believe that it’s a major key to success.
- Flexpat lifestyle: You will enjoy the freedom and flexibility of working and traveling from any point of the world! If that’s not exciting, then we don’t know what is...
Is it you we have been looking for all along? Join the Flexpat team!