Job Title: Sales Executive (United Kingdom) - Full Time
Reporting to: CEO
Primary Function: Close new accounts and based on exciting new ‘Sales 2.0’ prospecting techniques with a focus on mutual business fit, research and consultative discussion, create highly relevant sales opportunities.
Salary: Based on experience
Other: All employees have the ability to participate in the stock option plan
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Are you looking to join a highly ambitious international technology startup and build a career in sales? Do you want to work with a groundbreaking product created by some of the best engineers on the planet? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
I’m Mario, Founder & CEO of Climber. I am looking for a super talented individual to join the team as we prepare the launch of a new market – United Kingdom.
Climber helps independent hotels and small hotel chains grow revenues by automating their daily pricing, availability and campaigns decisions with an easy to use platform.
Our long-term vision is to democratize the Revenue Management Software, changing the way data analysis and decision making is approached within hotels all over the world, leading to transformational change for our clients, from the bottom line to their impact on guests satisfaction.
To achieve this we need to build an amazing team. Here’s where you come in..
The Sales Executive is a hunter and highly driven by achieving results. The Sales Executive will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The Sales Executive will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, their revenue management issues and their operations. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
- Strategize a concrete plan to expand to the new market (United Kingdom)
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Map prospective accounts around organisational structure, people and existing technology
- Engage executives in targeted revenue goals
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Close deals
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- 3+ years sales experience
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
- Knowledge or experience of any of the following industry sectors a plus: hotel management, revenue management, SaaS/software experience.
- A desire to do and achieve brilliant things!
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- You want to make a real difference
- You are naturally entrepreneurial
- You are street smart
Enquiries and applications to [email protected]
About Climber – Climber is an intelligent revenue management platform that enables independent hotels and small hotel chains to take effective decisions based on real-time data about their hotel and the market.
Our software improves decision-making by saving hoteliers 6 to 8 hours per week and helps to increase hotel’s revenue by 8%-10% per year.
Climber data-driven platform offers a suite of web-based features with rich analytics and concrete recommendations for immediate actions. Climber has a team of 7 amazing individuals, is backed by different private angel funds and has offices in Lisbon.