As a Sales Engineer, you will be a key for the sales team; focused on helping LeanIX sales to provide a unique experience. A Sales Engineer at LeanIX is someone who is both passionate about the LeanIX product and consulting customers on the successful deployment of LeanIX into customer systems. A big part of this mission is educating and guiding a prospect to the optimal setup to derive value from LeanIX. You will be partnering with our Sales team to explore, test, and consult on the ideal setup to meet their goals. You have a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond the limits to provide solutions. You can actively leverage your product and consulting expertise in pre-sales process. You will be part of the Customer Success Team to ensure close alignment with all product developments and customer use cases.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Perform technical discovery with prospects and quickly architect/build proposed solutions using LeanIX
- Successfully manage and execute technical proof of concepts (POCs), on-site or remote
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Quickly understand a customer's’ business goals and translate them into an effective technical implementation
- Support the sales process with consultative guidance on LeanIX
- Strengthen the selling proposition by providing technical ad-hoc solutions to prove value of LeanIX
- Document and organize technical solutions database
- Proactive, systematic communication with prospects to maintain a high prospect engagement during the evaluation of LeanIX
- Support sales managers with product demonstrations and tenders
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 3-4 years experience as Sales Engineer, Implementation Consultant, Customer Success Engineer
- Good understanding of modern application architectures (e.g. REST API, Microservices, Container Deployment) Understanding of IT organizations, development of IT applications and IT operations in medium to large-size companies
- Exposure to IT Management Process or Framework (e.g. ITIL, TOGAF, Cobit or other)
- Previous experience with problem solving in a troubleshooting environment
- Passion for consulting and tactical empathy to apply and present complex solutions effectively
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to explain complex topics in easily understood, concise language in English and German
- Excellent customer focus with a polite, patient, caring, calm and always professional demeanour
- Analytical understanding with a high focus on data-driven decision making
- Willingness to inspire our prospects with great solutions for their challenges and questions.
- Very good level of German and English, especially technical vocabulary
- Passion for IT