Passionate about a career in sales, and looking to get started? Join Shippeo, one of the fastest growing startups in Europe, who is revolutionizing the supply chain and transportation industry.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will hold one of the most important roles in the Sales organization. We are looking for an energetic and achievement-oriented Sales Development Representative who is fluent in Spanish and English, to help us qualify leads by quickly and strategically identifying potential customers in Spain (and South Europe) region.
You will be our future customers' first point-of-contact at Shippeo and the gatekeeper who decides who our Sales Executives should engage with for next steps.
You will be responsible for:
- Becoming an encyclopedia of knowledge for how Shippeo works, the problems we are solving, and the benefits we bring to large enterprises
- Conduct effective discovery and qualification conversations, via phone or email, with leads by using your deep understanding of our platform's value proposition and use-cases
- Qualifying leads as potential sales opportunities, through initial phone and email contact
- Quickly and strategically identifying leads who have the potential to become future customers
- Connect and nurturing relationships with decision makers within targeted accounts (C-level executives and Directors in large, global enterprises)
- Creating your own innovative outbound prospecting campaigns to generate new leads
- Keeping a meticulous record of interactions with leads in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Being present at Shippeo marketing events throughout Europe, pitching our solution to attendees, and quickly identifying potential sales opportunities
- Providing additional sales and marketing support on an as-needed basis
- Use your knowledge of customers’ needs to educate the broader team on learnings and business opportunities
What we offer :
- Perfect timing to join Shippeo as we’re experiencing fast growth in Europe!
- An entrepreneurial environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibilities
- A strong team spirit within an inspirational and multi-cultural team consisting of truly smart and highly motivated people
- Cool and brand new offices in Paris
- Competitive package
- 1-2 years in a Sales/Business Development role (previous experience at a B2B startup is a plus)
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold emails and cold calling)
- Previous CRM experience, especially Salesforce, is a plus
- A highly organized professional who is self-driven, motivated, and achievement-focused professional
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A true team player willing to roll-up their sleeves and give a hand when needed