We are TravelPerk: a fast-growing, well-funded startup that, since its creation in early 2015, has raised over $30M by world-class investors in some of the most disruptive companies in tech industry including Slack, Trello, Twitter, Farfetch, Deliveroo and Delivery Hero. Our team is made up of A-players from the top companies in the online travel industry - Booking.com and Skyscanner among others.
Our mission is to revolutionize the B2B corporate travel market where over $1.25 trillion is spent each year. We were named as the fastest growing SaaS startup in Europe (#4 in the world) by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired.
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
Are you an ambitious, driven and energetic person willing to start your career in Sales? Are you available for an internship? Do you want to work for a game changer in the travel industry? If so, we need to talk!
We are currently building a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to help us to achieve our ambitious goals. The ideal SDR is a perseverant and focused professional, who will partner with the Marketing team to feed our sales funnel to qualify and engage prospect customers for TravelPerk.
This is an excellent opportunity to join TravelPerk in an entry position (internship)with a huge professional development possibility. You will learn from the best people, working within a fun and collaborative culture. Help us scale by selling a disruptive product that is changing the way organizations budget, book and manage their business travel.
As a Sales Development Representative you will need to:
- Run outreach campaigns using a combination of phone, email, and social touches, in order to schedule qualified consultations on the account director’s calendar.
- Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that TravelPerk provides.
- Maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction activities in Salesforce.
- Acquire an expert knowledge of TravelPerk.
- Work closely with the marketing team in developing new ways to increase awareness of TravelPerk and to evolve and improve the lead qualification process.
- Conduct high-level discussion with Office Manager, CFO or Travel Manager to explain the Travel Perk Value Proposition.
- Availability to join us as an intern (need to be able to sign a School/University agreement).
- Availability to have at least a 6-month, full-time internship.
- Goal oriented person with strong character and perseverance.
- Good understanding of B2B solution selling with a short sales cycle.
- Strong communicator in English and, at least, another EU language.
- Hungry and ambitious, yet ethical and sound.
- Strong character and perseverance.
- Able to work as an individual contributor, but bearing in mind you are part of a team.
- Customer-centric mindset.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working in a startup selling SaaS products.
- Proven track of success (overachievement) within a fast paced environment.
- Experience in the travel industry.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar.
What do we offer?
- Possibility to be hired full-time on a permanent contract at the end of the internship period.
- Amazing office in Barcelona's city centre.
- Coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff provided.
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
This position requires being based in Barcelona. English is the official language at the office.
TravelPerk is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.