Your Day to Day
- You will be focused on generating new business in Germany by contacting mid to large size companies to evaluate their interest in our service.
- Analyze and identify what are the best lead sources and try to explore new lead generation initiatives and manners. Run lead effectiveness analysis.
- You will be responsible for helping develop the strategy for acquiring new clients in Germany.
- Use a unique mixture of skills, style and experience to consistently qualify our outbound leads through the telephone and/or email. Reach the decision maker with the least effort and nurture our database for future analysis.
- Identify the decision makers in each company and analyze their needs to evaluate how we help them.
- Plan the lead amount to be contacted in order to achieve the necessary sales goals and align with marketing to have that lead amount ready at the necessary moment.
- You will be based in Madrid (Spain).
- University Degree, preferable but not necessary
- Native German and fluent in English is necessary.
- A few years experience with most if not all of the tasks above
- Strong capacity to self-motivate
- Hands-on attitude: no job is too big or too small
- Willingness to work flexible hours with tight deadlines
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Availability to travel to Germany.
The exciting part
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees
- Competitive compensation packages. We are looking for the very best talent, and will reward accordingly.
- Awesome offices in central Madrid, London and Paris. We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.