The Account Executive position on the MachineryHost team is for sales professionals who enjoy the challenge of scaling a new product and closing big deals. This is an opportunity to come in on the ground floor with unmatched potential to grow. We’re looking for hungry, driven, ambitious and hard working individuals that are collaborative and proactive.
MachineryHost + Machinio
Our new product MachineryHost is an all-in-one software solution designed specifically for machinery dealers, the "Salesforce" or "Hubspot" of the machinery industry. It includes a front-end website, paired with a CRM system that allows business owners to run their entire business from one platform. It is quickly becoming a leader in the industry, and we’re looking for the right person to have a massive impact on this new venture.
- Establish relationships with business owners and C-level executives.
- You're a consultant: understand their business, their growth potential, and their challenges.
- Conduct demo meetings, present solutions, and be dynamic in your pitch to adapt to the customer’s needs.
- Collaborate with the entire MachineryHost team to improve processes, features, strategies and etc.
- Casual work environment and a fun team (we’re cool).
- Office in the heart of Berlin, with easy access to anywhere.
- Quarterly team events, Friday hangouts (lots of beer & games) and casual happy hours.
- Employee milestone program providing international travel opportunities and tech gifts.
- Free snacks, beverages and etc.
- Base salary + generous uncapped commission structure. First year on target earnings anywhere from EUR 60k to EUR 105k, with the opportunity to earn much more.
Our Interview Process:
Step 1 - Initial phone call to get to know you, and for you to get to know us
Step 2 - Meet the manager of the Business Development team, and discuss the role in depth.
Step 3 - Role play scenario, to evaluate your relationship-building and sales abilities.
Step 4 - Meet our VP of Sales.
We have a 2-week timeline for our entire interview process, with the goal of staying efficient with your time and our time. We're quick decision makers!
Send your resume to [email protected] with the subject line SDR, MH and the answer to the following question:
what's the best deal you’ve ever closed?
Which languages do you speak fluently?