We are looking for a highly self-motivated individual to join our successful sales team in London.
You must have a confident telephone manner, excellent communication skills, be digital savvy and have a desire to make an impact in the business.
Zipcube.com is a rapidly growing online marketplace for on-demand real estate. Backed by the VC behind Rentalcars, Zoopla, LoveFilm, Shazam, Betfair and more, you’ll be joining a distilled team of outstanding professionals who have been working like crazy in a collaborative, innovative and progressive tech company.
RESPONSABILITIES & DUTIES:
You will be expected to:
- Driving the top line growth by closing deals.
- Creating and maintaining a robust sales pipeline.
- Cultivating relationships with new venues/decision makers
- Helping new prospects understand the benefits of the zipcube platform
- Follow up with clients to ensure all aspects of the sale are completed
- Contribute to an exciting and evolving sales culture and influence product improvements
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You over-communicate: you have the ability to connect instantly with people, build rapport and trust. You are comfortable with phone calls and email.
- You are inquisitive: you ask constructive questions and quickly build an understanding of a customer’s situation
- You can multitask: you are organised and can handle multiple relationships, enquiries and ensure all gets done on time and to a high standard
- You can handle difficult situations: you will inevitably deal with difficult situations which will need to be handled with care and understanding
- You are an achiever: you have a history of working hard and getting results
- You grow: you are someone who grows with experience and sets themselves high expectations
- You are a team player: you work seamlessly as part of the team, or when required on your own
- You have been successful in Client facing or customer serving roles within service or professional environments
- You have entrepreneurial experience or are hungry for an opportunity to innovate and grow in a start-up environment
- You have a desire to make an impact, seize the opportunity, learn quickly and grow with the business
In return, you will receive a competitive salary depending on experience and ability, plus excellent commission – so the more you sell, the more you earn!
Our beautiful modern startup offices are based London (Fulham) and working hours are 9:00am to 6:30pm, Monday to Friday.
- 1-2 year of experience would be preferable.
- Fluency in English is REQUIRED, German or French is a plus.
- Please send a short cover note that describes why you are the perfect person for this role alongside your CV.