About the job
We are looking for an eager and excited Operations intern who’s ready to dive into all aspects of a consumer-facing, ecommerce startup. You will work directly with the two founders to collaborate on various operational projects and initiatives that will help drive us towards our company-wide goals. This is a great opportunity to gather hands-on experience in a fun startup environment, and have a direct impact on key deliverables. Our team is excited to bring on new interns to teach and develop over the coming semester.
Join us in unboxing AWESOMENESS!
What you’ll do…
● Run weekly sales/order reports
● Assisting in inventory management
● Cross reference the website back- end, inventory & operating system.
● Answering customer service phone calls/emails
● Solving the customer inquiries related to returns, exchanges , products , stock availability.
● Fulfilment and logistics (e.g scanning orders, return form, RMA etc) ● Product upload, colors, pricing, UPC Codes, etc in the website back end system.
● Collecting all the info like Style #, Color, pricing, Images from brand and retail partners
● Code all images correctly and organize them in folders based on deliveries and categories.
● Native Dutch and fluent in English in reading and writing
● Currently studying in relevance to operations, innovation or entrepreneurship (But not a requirement)
● Motivated, flexible, social and service-minded
● A bit of a data geek
What we offer:
● Dynamic work in a challenging environment
● An informal, creative, and crazy team
● Free Friday Rosé (or everyday Rosé)
● Monthly compensation
● 3-6 months full-time internship
About the company
BUNDLEBOON is changing the way parents shop for children, by combining technology, data, brand, personalization, unique customer experience and merchandise that screams CUTENESS! We are taking the dressing room drama and making shopping for kids convenient and fun - the future of vertical commerce!
We are a Amsterdam- based startup, founded by two female founders from Germany and Denmark with great retail and fashion expertise. Join our fun, young and strategic team to develop a scalable and innovative startup that powers a business with massive market opportunity in Europe.
Are you the candidate, we are looking for? Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com