We are Supp.li (https://supp.li/), a Central European gastro startup and we are looking for our newest team member who will be responsible for the sales activity in Warsaw.
Sales Associate - Warsaw
We are an international team of 7, working hard to succeed with a truly European online HoReCa platform that would disrupt the traditional way of food distribution. We are a two sided company, one side is always looking for new and interesting products to offer for restaurants and bistros and the other one is constantly trying to find out the needs of these places so that we can find the best goods for them.
What we do is basically directly connecting the two sides together (food producers and food buyers) within an easy-to-use online platform. Our business is scalable and has a huge potential within the next few years!
And now we are looking for the newest proactive team member who will join us as a Polish Sales Associater for 40 hours/week.
This position covers the whole Polish market starting with Warsaw. You will be responsible for the operations in the biggest Eastern European country.
Tasks to be in charge of:
- Creating and implementing sales strategy covering the Polish market,
- Reaching out to partners via phone and email,
- Arranging F2F meetings and attending to them,
- Creating sales materials,
- Answering incoming inquiries,
- Developing an online innovative B2B e-commerce platform,
- Dealing with some other interesting ad-hoc tasks (not coffee making),
- Showing self-leadership and proactivity,
- Bringing joy and spirit into the team.
What we can offer:
- An amazing, supportive team with excellent leadership,
- Fix salary + success fee,
- Learning opportunity + coaching
- Remote work,
-Clear Vision for the next months/year
- Team building events,
- A well established and working PVP (purpose, values, principles)
- Trustful and reliable colleagues.
- Native Polish,
- English proficiency (C1),
- At least 1 year experience in HoReCa and sales,
- Be open minded, positive and proactive,
- Basic Office knowledge,
- Ability to work individually and also in team,
- Olympic gold medal in long jump is a huuuge plus but not a must,
- Have some humour:)
If you feel like being a member of a young and dynamic team, then drop us a CV to email@example.com, and we will get back to you!
Looking forward to hear from you!