Our HQ is in London, UK with 5 additional global offices in India, Mexico and the US.
BlueOptima’s technology is deployed by global enterprises to drive value from their software development activities. We work with 12 of the Fortune 50 Companies, 4 of the top 10 biggest banks by Market Capital and 6 of the S&P 50 Companies (by revenue).
Our technology is pushing the limits of complex analytics on large data-sets with more than 15 billion static source code metric observations of software engineers working in an Enterprise software development environment.
BlueOptima is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Whom are we looking for?
- Complement your sales pipeline with prospecting activities
- Excel at closing deals from end to end and become and industry expert
- Negotiate deals, contracts and legal documents with C-Suite
- Actively on-board new clients and manage your own accounts
- Impress clients with your technical knowledge and sales expertise
- Participate in technical deep dive session and ongoing sales coaching by experts.
You will have experience in a B2B environment and ideally in SaaS start-ups. Bachelors and/or Master’s degree in Business, tech or equivalent expertise.
- Goal driven attitude to close deals on an enterprise level
- Keen interest in becoming a technical sales expert
- Mature communication skills to present in front of Fortune 500 C-Level clients
- Analytical understanding of a complex sales process
- Feeling home in a high growth environment with plenty opportunities to expand your skills.
- Send us your CV - should you be shortlisted, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with you to arrange an initial chat.
- Should your skill set and attitude match the requirements of the role, we will arrange a second interview with the Hiring Manager of the role.
- The next step involves a work sample, which we allow you a maximum of 7 days to complete
- Providing the work sample is to a good standard, we will conduct a final interview, where you will meet your potential new manager.
If you are interested in joining our fast-moving, close-knit and focused team, please apply!