SAP HANA Consultant generally includes the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate migration projects in SAP and non-SAP environments
- Active support of various transformation projects for international clients
- Analyze and optimize complex SAP system landscapes
- Design and implement technical concepts for mergers and acquisitions, carve-outs, & diversitures or in the context of reorganizations at system and data level
- Project implementation using Datavard software
- Take over the Planning, Designing, Implementing as well as Maintaining the SAP-based solutions.
- SAP HANA consultant also need to take part in the conclusions on the topics like Performance, Security, Product Shipment, Installation, etc.
- They need to possess exact written and verbal communication skill; since, consultants are required to communicate with both technical and business stakeholders of the organization.
note** this position can be located anywhere in Germany and Switzerland