BlueOptima is a company built on transparency, collaboration and accountability. We provide organisations with an objective, data driven insight into developer efficiency and how we operate internally is a direct reflection of this.
We are a team made up of tenacious, ambitious and hungry individuals, who strive to constantly improve and pull together to achieve our ambitious goals. Our company values, and genuine family-feel working relationships, lead to a working culture of collaboration, learning, autonomy and high performance.
BlueOptima provides industry-leading objective metrics in software development using our proprietary Coding Effort Analytics; enabling Fortune 500 organisations to deliver better software, faster and at a lower cost. Our technology is deployed by global enterprises to drive value from their software development activities, where we are working with C-Level Executives of 12 of the Fortune 50 Companies, 4 of the top 10 largest banks by Market capitalisation and 6 of the S&P 50 Companies (by revenue).
Founded in 2006, BlueOptima is a profitable, high-growth independent software company with six global locations: HQ in London and 5 additional offices in India, Mexico and the US.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic, outgoing and internationally-minded people with an interest in technology, who are able to build strong relationships with our enterprise clients and who can excel in a fast-changing organisation. 1+ years experience in Customer Success, Account Management and/or technical experience is a must.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Written and Verbal fluency in Russian
- Actively engage senior and C-level leadership, presenting our data on how to improve their software development processes
- Collaborate with our clients to optimise performance then generate use case collateral to educate and influence the full client base
- Solve clients operational challenges whilst keeping strategic goals in mind
- Provide training as a product expert, at client sites and remotely, to ensure active usage of the product and reporting
- Use BlueOptima’s reporting suite, and MS Excel and Powerpoint, to provide engaging insights
- Nurture existing enterprise clients for high retention and renewal, whilst identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Take a data-driven approach to customer usage and satisfaction using various KPIs and Metrics
- Ownership of multiple clients, maintaining your activities within our CRM
- Excel at solving clients' issues, requiring in-depth understanding of the product
- Coordinate commercial and legal documents with clients
You will have 1+ years experience in a B2E or B2B environment and ideally in SaaS SMBs or start-ups. Bachelors and/or Master’s degree, STEM or analytical discipline would be beneficial.
- Goal-driven attitude to tackle big problems and deliver solutions for great customer experience in an enterprise setting
- Aptitude and desire to become a subject matter expert in a technology field, with outstanding relationship building skills
- Mature communication and interpersonal skills to deliver executive presentations in front of Fortune 500 C-Level clients
- Good self-management and organisation to balance time across multiple clients
- Drive and motivation to succeed in a high growth environment with opportunities to expand your skills
Why work for us?
- SaaS product with a strong value proposition, even through COVID-19
- Profitable growth at 100% YoY - revenue and company headcount
- Inclusive and collaborative working culture
- Organic company headcount growth, resulting in advances in management
- Annual company meet-ups
- Autonomy and fully accountable for your own successes
- Part of a tight knit company, where your efforts have a significant contribution, and are recognised and rewarded
Our recruitment process comprises three stages to practically assess candidates’ abilities:
- Send us your CV - should you be shortlisted, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with you to arrange an initial chat.
- Should your skill set and attitude match the requirements of the role, we will arrange a second interview with the Hiring Manager of the role.
- The next step involves a work sample, which we allow you a maximum of 7 days to complete
- Providing the work sample is to a good standard, we will conduct a final interview, where you will meet your potential new manager.
Base Salary : £35K + £11k 1st year OTE