Want to work in a dynamic and international team? Join the Technical Department of Shopboostr to help us develop & scale our innovative technology for the future of Web & Ecommerce interaction!
Who we are
With Shopboostr we are a full-service technology provider specialized in the digital environment. We help online retailers through innovative Web & Ecommerce technologies in the establishment of a fully personalized customer interaction. Whether marketplaces, comparison websites, intranet portals or management systems. We develop interactive platforms, tailored to the customer´s needs for a modern online presence.
- You are passionate about startups and want to work in a fast moving startup in the Web & E-Commerce field?
- We are looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer Intern to join our team.
- You will work closely with the product team of Shopboostr, getting room and responsibility to drive your own projects.
- Within your role you will work on different kind of projects, based on your skillset: development of new & innovative applications for online platforms, new functionalities for our dashboard, synchronisation with external providers...and much more.
- You are passionate about the newest technologies
- You are familiar with Ruby (Rails or other frameworks)
- You are familiar to structure your work and follow the latest development methods (e.g. scrum, agile)
- You are eager to work in a fast growing Startup
What we offer:
- A great experience in building innovative products in the Ecommerce & Web field
- Getting to know various business models and developing new startup ventures from scratch
- Get deeper understanding and insight about innovative and complex applications which can be applied in the business world.
- Be a full member of our motivated team, which believes in the fit of the solution within the current market trend towards personalization.
- You will get a lot of responsibility, can work on diverse projects in a fun and international working atmosphere!
- We are based at the TU Berlin Incubator, with a lot of young startups and entrepreneurial events happening on an ongoing basis!
- On a long-term basis we are looking to transfer that internship to a full-time position.
If you are interested, please only apply via the following application process through our website: http://shopboostr.de/jobs/
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
The Shopboostr team