To grow our team of 27 people, we’re looking for a SUPER INTERN, supporting the team in many different areas.
After initial training, your main objectives will be to support the Marketing team to reach new heights in lead generation and working with other departments to engage our community.
No, you’ll not be doing coffee runs and making photocopies. You will work on strategic projects. You will work A LOT, like every one of us, with clear objectives, milestones and deadlines.
Among other tasks you could be involved in the following activities:
- Analysing the market and the latest trends of the sector
- Brainstorming new solutions and services together with the management team
- Online Marketing and Social Media: setting up and managing our social media pages and increasing the traffic to our website
- Content Management: writing blog articles and improving the content of the website, platform and other marketing materials
- Design, branding and visual identity
- Public Relations: developing our relationship with key media players and opinion leaders in Switzerland and abroad
- Merchandising: helping develop and set up some basic merchandising for our clients
- Market research: identifying trends, risks and opportunities for the company
- Lead generation: Nurturing leads to convert them, working on lead generation campaigns like webinars.
This is a minimum 6-month internship program, in a fast-growing start-up. Depending on performance and on your interest, there is a possibility of being offered a permanent position after the program.
You will be expected to take responsibilities by learning and proposing new solutions and alternatives to the team. You will be part of a young and motivated group of people who are passionate about making a difference in the world. We offer a great work environment, a challenging and motivating role with the possibility of taking more responsibilities as the company evolves.
You’ll be joining a start-up in an exciting stage of rapid growth and international expansion. You’ll join the company after a successful Series A investment and the sky’s the limit!
Who we are looking for:
The role is based in Barcelona, Spain.
So, are you the ideal match?
- You DON’T NEED PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE!
- A bachelor’s degree in management, administration, marketing, international relations or a related field.
- Excellent English proficiency, especially written.
- At ease with social media, especially LinkedIn.
- Any design and/or video editing skills are a plus.
- Interest to learn/experience with marketing tools such as Mailchimp, Google Analytics, WordPress, HubSpot
You live the Alaya values!
- Passion: You inspire others. You care deeply about Alaya’s success and your colleague’s success. You celebrate achievements!
- Innovation: You re‐visit issues to discover practical solutions to difficult issues. You challenge assumptions and suggest better solutions. You keep it simple.
- Performance: You accomplish great amounts of important work. You demonstrate strong performance, above your peers, and colleagues can rely upon you. You make mistakes. But learn quickly from them!
- Ethics & Respect: You make no compromises when it comes to ethics. You don’t hide information, you never lie, you don’t jump to conclusions without sufficient information. You always respect everyone around you, no exception.
- Curiosity: You learn quickly and eagerly. You seek to understand our business, strategy, users.
- Fun: You bring happiness to work and make people around you happy. You make jokes, and accept jokes. You’re pleasant to work with.
Most importantly, you have a passion for doing good and engaging people to change the world for the best.