As the right hand of the CEO, this internship is a unique opportunity to experience first-hand what building a start-up really is. You will be expected to make a substantial contribution to the team and learn while doing.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Business development and lead generation: sourcing and following up on new clients, partners and new opportunities
- Social Media: overseeing and planning Wemby's social media efforts to increase exposure and relevance in the digital health space
- Costumer support: develop a deep knowledge of Wemby's product, develop support tools and provide direct support to therapist's, clients and users when needed
- Analysis: analyse trends, competitve landscape, user feedback and make recommendations for improvements and product iterations • Other activities: market research, support in drafting documents, preparation of reports and industry benchmarks. You will have the opportunity to be involved in a wide array of tasks that could require you to interact with design, development other other teams .
Based on your skills and interests, you will be able to tailor your missions and take the lead on some activities. Learn and be challenged in a startup environment where your ideas will be heard and your work will have an impact.
We’re looking for an outstanding business candidate who combines great communication and analytical skills.
• You are a self-starter who gets things done with minimum supervision and can execute in a fast-paced environment.
• You are a team player and last minute requests don’t scare you, you know they are part of the business.
• You are bold, curious and not afraid to make mistakes, and if you do, you accept it and fix them.
• You learn quickly and can find your way through a maze following your instinct. You like to figure out how to solve problems and to improve things.
• Ideally, you have done at least one internship in another startup, management consulting or top internet company.
• You are passionate about wellbeing, personal development and entrepreneurship and one day you would like to set up your own company.
• You have lived abroad, done some traveling and have some funny stories to share in front of a beer ☺
And most important of all, you get things done and make it happen!
WHAT WE OFFER
Paid min 6 months internship
An excellent opportunity to understand the making of a startup and working in a flat and laid back environment
Possibility of a longer engagement after the internship