Dematic is a leading supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimize the supply chain. Dematic employs over 7,000 skilled logistics professionals to serve its customers globally, with engineering centers and manufacturing facilities located around the world. Dematic is one brand under the KION Group of companies and has implemented more than 6,000 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, related services and supply chain solutions. Across more than 100 countries worldwide, the KION Group designs, builds and supports logistics solutions that optimize material and information flow within factories, warehouses and distribution centers. The company is the largest manufacturer of industrial trucks in Europe, the second-largest producer of forklifts globally and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
Dematic is looking for a Resident Maintenances Manager, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Cernusco sul Naviglio. He/she will be working as the principal support for the capable Resident Site Maintenance Managers and their corresponding teams. He/She will mentor, guide, monitor, develop and support the group to deliver In-Full, On-Time projects. The candidate will mainly work at our customer’s automated warehouse, in conformity with predefined working schemes. Click here for watching our video!
The Resident Maintenances Manager is going to:
- Be a Talent Manager identifying and managing training requirements for the group
- Review, check, approve and support maintenance instructions
- Develop, share and implement best practice ideas
- Direct reporting line for Site Maintenance Managers
- Complete the scheduled, not scheduled and retrofit maintenance and services
- Problem solver for all the operations on the different plants and solving unexpected malfunctions
- Assemble, test and start up new automated warehouse
- Write up periodical reports about the service activities
- Ensure the correct implementation of established KPI measurement system and reporting
- Interact continuously with customers and colleagues on the work site
- Define, Design, agree and deliver Contract variations either the Dematic Team or Customers
- Ensure a close working relationship within the Customer Services organization and other disciplines and departments
- Be the point of contact to the Customer. Organize and run Customer monthly Contractual meetings
Who are we looking for?
A senior candidate with the following features:
- Curious towards the sector of logistic supply chain and industrial automation
- Passion for electrical, mechanical and software engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in control system and controls design within the automated materials handling industry
- Proven experience in leadership and Service Team Management
- Field experience in troubleshooting and integration of PLC functions (Siemens); inverter, scanner and field bus as ASI, Profibus and Profinet
- Availability to frequent travels mainly in Italy
- Graduate engineer or equivalent qualification in mechanical or in similar studies as electrical/electronic techniques
- Good knowledge of Italian and English written and spoken
What can we further offer?
- An international environment where curiosity and proactivity are highly appreciated
- Opportunity to know other countries and cultures
- Fast growing company
- Meal totally paid by the company
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
- A permanent contract