Fraugster is the payment security company that is revolutionising the industry. Our goal is to minimise fraud, maximise revenues for our clients and create a fraud free world. We do this by utilising our own AI technology which allows us to foresee fraudulent transactions before they actually happen.
We are currently recruiting for a unique individual to join our team here in Berlin as a Research Analyst (f/m). This role involves you becoming an online, cyber detective!
- You will look at suspicious transactions, investigate and review them
- You will create new features to combat the above transactions in order to combat online fraud
- You will monitor activity and report back
- You will be required to use data manipulation and logic automation
- Your end goal will be to optimise our AI machine at all times
- You will need to blacklist individuals as required
If you truly think like Sherlock, perhaps this is the role for you...
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
The skills and requirements for the role include:
- Proven analytical skills - an advanced humanities/psychology degree, a high GMAT score, or a math championship etc!
- High technical skills - you must have solid SQL knowledge at the very least
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Fluent in business English (written and spoken)
- Payments, risk or cyber-security experience (preferable)
In return, we will also offer you the following:
- A super cool job working to fight cyber criminals with advanced AI technology
- Intense technical training - we will teach you to code which allows you to actually implement your ideas
- A brand new, modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Competitive salary
- Company shares
- A creative, focused and dedicated team environment who thrive on problem solving
- Bi-monthly company social events; poker, volleyball, chocolate making, pub crawl.. You name it!
- An opportunity to be a part of a start up that encourages innovation, contribution and creativity
- Fantastic future career opportunities within a growing organisation
We are looking forward to receiving your application.