Photo editors would be responsible for retouching and enhancing the digital images by checking and editing composition and resolution flaws.
- Identify the project needs and make the necessary changes accordingly.
- Maintain consistency of color, tone, brightness, saturation, and quality.
- Deliver a large volume of images while keeping track of deadlines.
- Stay updated with the latest image editing software and technologies.
- Create photograph content that compliments text in a creative way.
- Thorough knowledge of Advanced Photoshop and Lightroom skills.
- Strong understanding of layers, masks, colors, lighting, and other photo editing techniques.
- Ability to multitask and handle large volume projects.
- Adaptable to diverse retouching styles.
- Creative mind with a keen eye for details.
- Min 3+ years of experience in image editing.
Please submit your CV along with portfolio or examples of work.